Linear Perspective
This was our linear perspective drawing, we started with different shapes on the paper and connected the corners of them to a single point. From there we shaded the paper with some charcoal and color and then highlighted the shapes to give them a bit of a building like look.
I think that the one thing that I could improve on is maybe me my shading, getting the values to be darker near the vanishing point and getting progressively lighter as I go out and one thing I really liked about it was that I had this circular motion thing going on with the whole page.
This was the two point perspective drawing where we were to draw a city from eye level. There were two vanishing points along the sides where we connected the edges of the building to give the picture a three-dimensional feel.
The one thing I really regret is that I haven't had the time to finish the piece. My goal is to end up finishing it and being able to show off my drawing. But what I did really like about it was that I have a pretty nice base for a map like drawing which is why I changed the tint's on this to look like a map.
Comments
Post a Comment