10th Sustained Investigaiton

Ideas Visually Evident: This was the tale of the swan prince showing a day as a swan inspired by stained glass images.

Materials Used: Colored Pencil, Design Marker on Matte Board

Processes Used: Each part was sketched and then shaded then design marker was used to mimic a stained-glass effect.

Process Shots:




References: 



Final Product:


Fun Notes! 

This is actually my 100th blog post!
I had this idea on a whim one night at 10:00 and that's where the video comes in, I wanted to show my doing my first sketch so that there was evidence of me doing it myself.
I have a really bad joke for you too:
what did the fish say when he swam into the wall?


Dam!

Okay I hope you have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tripod Mug

Final Reflection

My Independent Writing Project: The School of Fighting Arts Against Demonkind