Goals
1. I really like to swim.
2. I think I'm kinda/pretty awesome at swimming.
3. I find that the most challenging sport or activity for me is any land sport.
4. I prefer individual sports unless it is a relay.
5. This year in P.E. I would really like to achieve some form of skill in another sport.
GOALS
I want to improve my backstroke time by 30 seconds during the swimming unit by practicing and working hard in the pool because I really want to be better at swimming.
2. I think I'm kinda/pretty awesome at swimming.
3. I find that the most challenging sport or activity for me is any land sport.
4. I prefer individual sports unless it is a relay.
5. This year in P.E. I would really like to achieve some form of skill in another sport.
GOALS
I want to improve my backstroke time by 30 seconds during the swimming unit by practicing and working hard in the pool because I really want to be better at swimming.
Comments
Post a Comment