Podcast Reflection

After creating the podcast I was really proud of the fact that I finished it and that everything sounded good. My voice was clear and I really liked my script too. The haders thing though was probably the script itself. Trying to make it sound formal yet relaxed and not like I was a robot spouting off facts no one was going to need was infinitely harder than you would think it was. if I could I would clean up  the interview I had with Mrs.Trainor. When we interviewing it was break and she wasn't feeling ell and the entire math department as coming to her room in a few minutes so it was rushed and certain answers weren't easily explained but there was no time for follow ups if I wanted answers to certain questions. The interviews although slightly shaky turned out pretty well. In the interview I had with Alisha although you can't see it the two of us were holding back bits of laughter and the entire thing was more of me asking her questions about her life before Singapore.  Since we're friends the interview was calm and quite funny when I stumped her with my questions. (Um was her favorite word for that time. Interview Clip 0:00-1:30) When I interviewed Mr. Robertaccio there were certain answers that he gave that maybe should have been elaborated on even though they were full of information so I payed attention and asked follow up questions to make sure that the questions were answered to the full extent. Maybe next year for the incoming 8th graders the teachers can see what time of year is the less stressful. We had so much homework in the two weeks that we were doing podcasts that most of us were trying to piece together our podcast late the night before it was due. That one change could make a difference in some kids grades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tripod Mug

Final Reflection

My Independent Writing Project: The School of Fighting Arts Against Demonkind