History Alive Reflection

1.




2. Bibliography:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/193kvC2h1FNqQSi0v2mvhFQ_jqkg_nZTnaGnsB8SePxo/edit

3. a. What did you learn about your topic that you did not expect?  
         It was interesting to learn more about the disabled community in the past and their struggle for rights since in the time period most things that we learn are about slavery and the civil rights movement while at the same time there were other people struggling.
    b. If you had to keep working on your project to improve it, what would you do? 
        I think that I would like to maybe have a few more interesting facts that related to modern day issues. We do have some it would just be more interesting if we had more relevant ones.
    c. What do you like and dislike about project based learning? 
        I really like that it gives you a chance to collaborate with your peers as well as giving you some sort of physical manifestation of all the effort you've put into the class. One thing I usually dislike though, is the deadlines. Having a month to work on exhibit is much easier than about two weeks with classes being every other day. The short periods of time that we get to work on the projects is all  I really dislike.
    d. How have you grown as a learner in the process of this project?
        I think that as a learner I have come to learn how much effort is needed to create something with the things that you learn as well as how much collaboration matters in an environment where you want things to end up working. I've also been able to expand my learning about a community that I never really paid attention to in the past and am now open to learning more about these people that do not get mentioned in history classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tripod Mug

Final Reflection

My Independent Writing Project: The School of Fighting Arts Against Demonkind