Still Life
Here it is! The final product of the still life drawing! For this piece, we were told to draw an item sitting in front of us a realistically as possible. We started with a contour of the object and from there went up to shading and highlights to make the object stand out and look good.
One thing that I really like about this is that I was able to create the shadows and highlights that make the apple look somewhat realistic. the shading took some time and a few re-do's but in the end, it turned out pretty well.
I would have liked to improve the background and give the drawing some depth to make the scene look real and the apple look 3D.
This was my draft where I practiced how to use the drawing technique triangle. Triangle is when you have one object in front of two others in a triangle formation.
Out of all the ones I tried this was the most successful since I was able to capture the contour of the of the objects and place them in a way that was visually interesting. Out of all the styles that we tried this was probably the one that I'm going to use if I ever have to do this project again.
Comments
Post a Comment