Charcoal Still Life
FINAL PRODUCT
DAY ONE
DAY TWO
DAY THREE
A lot of the feedback that I got was about my contour lines not being present enough and after looking at other peoples work and then looking at my own I understand why they said that. I had to change the shape of all my objects so many times that I think the contour was lost and if I could re-do the project that would be something that I focused on more.
All in all, I think that I'm kind of proud of this project since I believe that it is one of the better things that I've drawn in the past years. I know that I did struggle a lot with the sizing of the objects and with the placement of some of the highlights but I think I eventually figured those out. The best thing I think that I was able to do was portray how I was looking at the glass on the paper. I tried to use enough contrast to make it stand out but I think I should have used some more so that I could have improved on the porcelain cup in the corner. But other than those things I really am happy with the way that this turned out and hope that I can improve more!

Comments
Post a Comment