Painting: Acrylic




So our acrylic painting project was probably the most stressful project for me to date. After getting the sketch down and taking a step back the size and amount of work that would need to go into the piece did intimidate me a little. As someone that doesn't work with paints too often, this was also a very large challenge, especially with the clothes. I do wish that I could spend more time working on it since I'm sure that it's not at the best it could be at. Out of the many things to work on I think working on finding shades and tones would be the one to improve on the most with this as well as time management. It's been a very long process with several redos on sections so all the process photos are below too.

Feedback:
Keona - More texture differences and distinction between the materials, the hair could use some more texture as well. But the blending is really nice too.  
Anika - Defining the objects a little more. Contrast is something that could be improved upon as well. The shape of things is really nice and it is pretty easy to tell what is what. 
Jay - The blending is really nice and the colours go well together. 

PROCESS PHOTOS: 
Work Day 1

50% check mark

Workday 2 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tripod Mug

Final Reflection

My Independent Writing Project: The School of Fighting Arts Against Demonkind