Tripod Mug
Tripod mug Insert pre fire photo here: Construction What skills, techniques, or process did you employ to create your mug? I used the reductive technique. I carved out designs into the sides of the piece and worked my not all the way up it. How does your final construction look? Also describe the difficulties in construction. My final construction is a little lopsided but other than that I think that I really like how it turned out. I struggled a little with the undulation of the mug and the lid but in the end it turned out okay. Glazing Insert Pre fired Glaze photo: Insert your post fire Glaze photo: Glaze Record and technique: 3 Coats Cherry Blossom Celadon (overall) 3 Coats Arctic Blue Potters Choice (band around the top) Final thoughts about your mug with a selfie out of your mug in the cafeteria: I really enjoyed this project and I’m happy that I get to use this mug in the future because I made it! I think it turned out a lot better than ...




Comments
Post a Comment