Shoe Drawing Reflection
1. If I could do this assignment again I would improve on the shading of the inside of the shoes. It looks like the inside of the shoe but if I added more detail from the photo rather than simplifying it, it could look a little better.
2. With contrast a pencil drawing stands out more and instead of the colors blending together because they are so close together in shade. You can see details and the actual figure of the drawing.
3. I learned a lot about how much I really hate values. (Just kidding!) I learned how to creat a light value while blending and how shadows play from a photo to drawing.
Picture:
2. With contrast a pencil drawing stands out more and instead of the colors blending together because they are so close together in shade. You can see details and the actual figure of the drawing.
3. I learned a lot about how much I really hate values. (Just kidding!) I learned how to creat a light value while blending and how shadows play from a photo to drawing.
Value scale:
Picture:
Rough Draft:
Final Copy:



Comments
Post a Comment