Water Color: Architecture
This was our second water color project and it was to use a photo of the school and convert it into a water color painting. Before even starting that we had to make a table of the different techniques that can be used in water color. After that we started painting based off of a picture that we chose. I used a blending wash for the building and then used wet on wet for the geometric shapes and I used tape for the green square and I used dry brush for the red streaks and then I used salt on the building as well. I used masking fluid between the shapes and I used feathering on the shapes too. That is a total of eight techniques. It turned out okay I think but I would have prefferec spending a little more time on it so that maybe I could fill in the blank spaces better.
Comments
Post a Comment